Terms of Service
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of EasyTesting's Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use EasyTesting's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, EasyTesting and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on EasyTesting. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://easytesting.io for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://easytesting.io
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://easytesting.io
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://easytesting.io
Redistribute content from EasyTesting (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
You may access and use the EasyTesting only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international law, rules, and regulations. Your right to use the EasyTesting is personal, limited to your internal business purposes, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable and subject to your compliance with the Terms of EasyTesting at all times, including your timely payment of all applicable fees for Paid Services. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree not to:
- resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the EasyTesting or make any commercial use of the EasyTesting, without our express written permission;
- access, monitor, export, collect or copy any content or information on the EasyTesting using any data mining, robot, spider, scraper, or any other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of the EasyTesting into any other website, unless expressly authorized in writing by EasyTesting;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, risk damaging, deactivating, or overloading the EasyTesting or its infrastructure or any other external websites or systems;
- distribute, publicly perform or publicly display any part of the EasyTesting (or any portion thereof);
- modify or otherwise make any derivative uses of the EasyTesting (or any portion thereof);
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers of the EasyTesting or bypass or circumvent other measures used to prevent or limit access to the EasyTesting;
- deep-link to any portion of the EasyTesting for any purpose, without our prior written authorization;
- use the EasyTesting other than for their intended purpose and as expressly permitted by these Terms;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, provincial national, or international law or regulation.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
A. Billing Policies. Certain aspects of the Service may be provided for a fee or other charge. If you elect to use paid aspects of the Service, you agree to the pricing and payment terms presented, as we may update them from time to time. EasyTesting.io may add new services for additional fees and charges, or amend fees and charges for existing services, at any time in its sole discretion. Any change to our pricing or payment terms shall become effective in the billing cycle following notice of such change to you as provided in this Agreement.
B. No Refunds. You may cancel your EasyTesting.io account at any time; however, there are no refunds for cancellation. In the event that EasyTesting.io suspends or terminates your account or this Agreement for your breach of this Agreement, you understand and agree that you shall receive no refund or exchange for any unused time or data usage on a subscription, any license or subscription fees for any portion of the Service, any content or data associated with your account, or for anything else.
C. Payment Information; Taxes. All information that you provide in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Service must be accurate, complete, and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card, debit card, or other payment method used in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Service at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will pay any applicable taxes, if any, relating to any such purchases, transactions or other monetary transaction interactions.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.